Re: [gardeners] names on Web

Sat, 05 Feb 2000 20:28:20 -0600

Jill Fyffe wrote:

> Hi George,
>
> I would have sent back channel but had an old email address.
>
> If you have looked at the GARDENS list I asked why when I did a
> web search I got 3 pages of achived garden letters.  When Barb
> looked closely. . . . something I hadn't really done they were from
> your list not GARDENS.
>
> Why are we achived by name for search engines to pick up?
>
> Jill
>
> Jill
> Zone 5 (in a good year)
> Peterborough, ON, Canada
> jillfyffe@home.net

The archives at globalgarden.com are open to anyone, not just list
members. I did a search on Profusion on my name and found one reference
that had nothing to do with gardeners. No one is archived by name but
all messages are archived allowing your email address and name to be
picked up by a search engine.

George