Re: [gardeners] Expression

Jane Burdekin (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 10:41:08 -0700

I don't know when or where, but I suspect that seedlings are tender and if
you add manure it will burn the little seedlings up.  My other thought is
that if they are vegies and you add manure after they are growing it could
be a bit unhealthy depending on how careful you are with the manure.  Just
a thought.

Jane
zone 5 Colorado