Re: [gardeners] Saturday in the garden

Sun, 28 May 2000 15:55:32 -0500

Good point, I haven't noticed any pollenators to speak off out there. The cukes
are making little tiny fruit and then turning yellow so I may need to do some
pollen dances. I suspect the hollow tree that was cut down a few weeks ago over
on the next street may have been where the bees had been living around here.
I'll try a little sable brush from a stash I know of when it gets cool tonight.
I'll also be quick to say "Margaret told me I could." <VBG>

George