Re: [gardeners] Cauliflower

Thu, 01 Jun 2000 20:54:57 -0500

I think the highest peak in Louisiana is maybe 40 feet. I've nearly always lived
on the Gulf Coast so never saw snow until I was 18 years old and the Navy sent
me to the East Coast for duty. I sure as hell saw lots of it over the next 3 or
4 years. Surprisingly it was easy to drive in, sorta like driving in mud. It
snowed here in February 1988 and people were running out to play in it. I stayed
in and watched them in.

George, winding down after a long day at the salt mines