[gardeners] Re: Apricot thieves!

bsk (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 07:01:00 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "penny x stamm" <pennyx1@Juno.com>
>my #3 daughter, who very scientifically, picked each of the 19 Bartlet pears off of
our dwarf young tree, hefted it in her hand to "weigh" it, and then threw each one
over the stone wall....   ?

> I guess I'll never get over it . .     I know that the tree didn't.
> It never again bore a piece of fruit!

Penny I am afraid your poor tree just got a attitude! It figured if you folks didn't
appreciate all that hard work making fruit then why bother?
    It was probably waiting for something as silly as a apology for your daughter!
LOL I do wonder sometimes if our plants just get ticked at us sometimes with all we
do for them and then they still don't perform.

Bonnie
Okie zone 7a
aka " Ranchmama "