Re: [gardeners] Ron, how true the animals know!

Mon, 26 Jun 2000 10:27:32 -0500

The squirrels are looking for nuts they buried last winter. They buried so many
acorns in our garden and yard that this spring we could have made a lot of money
if oak sprouts sold for a dollar a piece. Still finding the @#$%^ things coming
up here and there. At least burying acorns kept the tree rats out of the bulbs,
etc.

George, still giggling over Penny's bath trauma