RE: [gardeners] gardeners Digest V1 #928

Dorsett (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 09:08:34 -0500

Norma,

<Note: please use 's' for '$'.>

There are mailing lists for cacti enthusiasts,
  http://www.labs.agilent.com/bot/cactus_home

Send email to:  listproc@opus.labs.agilent.com
message:  $ubscribe cacti_etc Richard M. Nixon
  (...but substitute your own name if it is not RMN.)

Then, post your message there and see what happens -- I'm sure the $ubscribers
there would quickly volunteer to help you distribute those extra plants.

I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm very glad you want to keep your husband's cacti
and succulents growing on.

 Barb in Southern Indiana  Zone 5/6  dorsett@blueriver.net
    A root is a flower that disdains fame.