[gardeners] Re: Nuts

Sun, 03 Sep 2000 11:24:57 -0500

The dreaded "S" word in the first four or five lines of a message cause it to
bounce so I'm changing that word and sending this on to the list.

George, wearing his listowner's hat

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: BOUNCE gardeners@globalgarden.com:     Admin request of type
/\bsubscribe\b/i at line 5
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 09:13:57 -0700
From: owner-gardeners@globalgarden.com
To: owner-gardeners@globalgarden.com

>From ronhay@pacbell.net  Sun Sep  3 09:13:54 2000
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 09:06:16 -0700
From: Ron Hay <ronhay@pacbell.net>
Subject: Macadamia nuts
To: gardeners <gardeners@globalgarden.com>

Hello, George,

They tast sweet and rich and are loaded with nut oil, not exactly low
calorie. They are also devislishly difficult to crack, which explains
their high price. On the Macadamia list to which I <belong>,
specialized nutcrackers to the tune of about 30 bux are featured by
various growers. We can hardly wait for the tree to produce. We are also
eager for our Panamint nectarine to produce next year, as the few fruit
it produced this year were snarfed by squirrels, dammit.

Have a great Sunday,

Ron