Re: [gardeners] Those Big Mamas

penny x stamm (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 12:42:41 -0400

.
George, only a day or so ago we were watching a nature
program in which they showed us how a bird was utilizing a
stick to persuade a juicy grub to come out -- and it was the
Biggest Mama I have ever seen!  Really gross .....  Wonder if
your specimens were really just ordinary grubs which had
gorged themselves on the magical ingredients within your
home-concocted compost....?

Penny, NY