Re: [gardeners] Saturday in the garden

Shirley,George (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 04 Nov 2000 16:13:01 -0600

I checked oxycom.com's prices against web prices at Office Max and Office Depot,
both of whom have stores locally. Prices were only a few cents different.
Probably will buy the HP 952C at $249.99 plus tax. Rated as very good on photos
and transparencies. The HP 842C is also rated good for both at $149.99 so may
end up with it depending upon what it does on the demo model in the store. I'll
take a couple of transparencies with me and try them.

I thought maybe your grammar had taken the weekend off. <VBG>

George