Re: [gardeners] Sharp oven

Shirley,George (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 21:15:08 -0600

You can go to the Sharp USA web page and enter your zip code and they will
provide the dealer nearest you. I called first to be sure they had the nuke I
wanted and they had exactly one. Beat feet down and got it. So far we like it
better than the old one, has features the 20-year old one didn't have and is
easier to use as it has a help feature.

George