Re: [gardeners] There's no stove like an old stove . . .

Alan Zelhart (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 07:43:50 -0700

Not only the stoves, but the refridgerators as well.  I saw an old
refrigerator like my granny use to have, electric, rounded instead of
squared off edges.  It was in an antique store the other day for $650!
Worth more now than it was when the original owner purchased it, I'm
sure!

Alan

--
Motorola Semiconductor Products Sector

R. Alan Zelhart
CAD Software Asset Management
2100 East Elliot Road; Mail Drop EL714
Tempe, Arizona  85284
Sunset Zone: 13 - Metro Phoenix

Work Phone: (480) 413-3470
Home Phone: (480) 699-3977
Cell Phone: (602) 692-4037
Pager: (888) 996-9501
Fax: (480) 413-5723

"You can't create a reputation you haven't earned"
--Robert W. Galvin