Re: [gardeners] County Agents

trillium@Juno.com (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:10:33 -0500

Eddie Albert:
Green Acres, that's the place for me
Farm living, that's the life for me
Land, spreadin' out so far and wide
Honey, I love you, but give me the countryside!

Zsa Zsa (or was it Eva) Gabor:
New York is where I'd rather stay
I get allergic smelling hay
I just adore a Pent House view
Darling, I love you, but give me Park Avenue!

He:  The Chores!  She:  The Stores!
He:  Fresh Air!      She:  Times Square!
He:  You are my Wife!  She:  Good-bye, City Life!
Both:  Green Acres, We are There!!!!!!!!!

Oh, where is this kind of recall when it's something important?????

Elizabeth
trillium@juno.com