Re: [gardeners] Plane Crash

Martha Brown (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 11:48:43 -0600

Yes, my cousin.

I can't imagine what it is like for them to have
to report the details since I can't even watch the
news because I can't stand the coverage.  I just
don't know why anyone thinks the public has the
right to know all the gory details no matter what
it does to the families.  I was physically ill at
the thought the scene had to be blocked with
school buses to keep the public out so the body
parts could be recovered.  Sure doesn't say much
about our society does it?

Martha

----- Original Message -----
From: "bsk" <bsk@brightok.net>
To: <gardeners@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 10:46 AM
Subject: [gardeners] Plane Crash

Martha did you have someone in that terrible
Oklahoma plane crash? I was
watching the news people on Channel 9 and they
were in tears over hearing
about their announcer friend.
    What a terrible thing to have happen and it
effects so many families.
Sorry to hear of your loss. A fellow Okie.

Bsk
aka "Ranchmama"
Okie zone 7a