Re: [gardeners] Mediterranean yogurt... and now Homemade American Yogurt

Alan Zelhart (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 06 Feb 2001 07:54:18 -0700

Diane,

You guys were the major topic in our news here in Arizona yesterday.  Every
single news channel brought up MA.  Up to three feet of snow dumped in one day
in some places!  Wow!  Of course, they also proceded to brag that we were
sitting at 74 degrees, and not a care in the world...laugh!

Stay safe!
Alan        Chandler, Arizona        Sunset Zone: 13

http://members.home.net/gizmoaz/~gizmoaz.htm
Over 143 Rose Bushes Planted! 75 Different varieties! Never a dull moment!!