Re: [gardeners] weather

Alan Zelhart (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 09 Feb 2001 14:51:22 -0700

Jane,

I'm from Colorado, so I can relate to your chuckle.  I envy you Colorado's
beauty, but I do not envy you the short gardening season ;)  Colorado truely is
God's country until about....ohhh, say November =)

Alan        Chandler, Arizona        Sunset Zone: 13

http://members.home.net/gizmoaz/~gizmoaz.htm
Over 143 Rose Bushes Planted! 75 Different varieties! Never a dull moment!!