Re: [gardeners] thank you Ron!

Margaret Lauterbach (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 10:00:20 -0700

At 08:45 AM 2/10/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Good morning, Mary-Anne,
>
>I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do. BTW, I made the spicy
>prune casserole for a frozen casserole sale at St. Alban's, and it
>disappeard, somehow, before it went on sale. One of my buddies spotted
>it and it never saw the light of day:)
>
>Wish your mom a belated happy 77th for us.
>
>Ron
Doesn't that burn your trowel?  My husband used to be on the board of the
community theatre, and they had pot luck parties (spouses NOT welcome, but
spouses welcome to make casseroles, etc.).  He looked forward to my chiles
rellenos casserole, but it wasn't on the table because the host tasted it
and squirreled it away in the refrig for himself.  Needless to say, I'm not
enthusiastic about this group. Margaret L