Re: [gardeners] For you dog lovers "How could you"

Alan Zelhart (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 13:51:46 -0700

Geeze, thanks for dragging me down this afternoon, now I'm totally
depressed!  Such a terribly sad story.

Alan        Chandler, Arizona        Sunset Zone: 13

http://members.home.net/gizmoaz/~gizmoaz.htm
Over 145 Rose Bushes Planted! 75 Different varieties! Never a dull moment!!