[gardeners] Fwd: Re: The deer are back

Margaret Lauterbach (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 07:36:04 -0700

I know many of you have trouble with deer depradations in your yard. Diana
Politika posted her recipe on the pacific nw list for deer repellant, and I
think this one may work because deer hate the strong smell of herbs.  I
have her permission to forward this recipe. If you ever find yourselves in
her part of Washington, tell her how it's worked for you.  Margaret L