Re: [gardeners] Fungicide

Dan Dixon (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 08:59:18 -0500

Sorry, my oversight Byron. Daconil and copper-based fungicides are the only
fungicides I've ever used on vegetables, but I've never had fungus problems
with peppers. Sulfer supposedly gives limited control, but I've not tried it
either. I searched the web and one page lists the following:

> Peppers:  captan (Captan, Maestro); copper hydroxide (Champion, Coppercide,
> Kocide); tribasic copper sulphate (Basicop, Copper 53); thiram (Thiram ST);
> zineb (Zineb)

Maybe your county ag. extension office will know if these or others are
suitable/legal for your purpose.

Dan Dixon