Re: [gardeners] Saturday in the garden

Sun, 13 May 2001 14:13:23 -0500

In-laws in southern Maryland report it's dry there too Stacey. We had a bumper
crop of peaches, none of which made it to our table. The !@#$%^& birds pecked
holes in them as they got close to ripe and then dropped them. Same with the
plums but we did get to share one of those. I've ordered bird netting for next
year and already have a small one that will soon go over the fig tree.

We are getting some boysenberries and the raspberries are making berries.

George