Re: [gardeners] Re: Too hot for Peppers?

Sun, 20 May 2001 11:45:34 -0500

The hotter it gets the better my hot chiles produce. As a matter of fact they
don't even start really producing until late July. The temps are usually triple
digit by then.

I've found the same problem with wintering over sweet chiles. I had a corno di
toro in the greenhouse all winter and the leaves fell off. It has about 10
leaves now and 10 fruit and it's been outside since mid-April.

George