Re: [gardeners] Please help

Tue, 22 May 2001 20:02:07 -0500

Yeah, I'm still amazed you and Miz Anne didn't get et. Seems Steve and I were
the smart ones, we knew we couldn't outrun big gators. We love to tell that
story to other friends we take along the trail. Last October friends from
Washington State got to see a flight of roseate spoonbills just at sunset -
outstanding.

George