[gardeners] Cement mixer

George Shirley (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 14:31:40 -0500

Here's a question for everyone. A few years back I noticed a cute little green
"keg" with a black top in one of my catalogs. It was a manual cement mixer, had
vanes inside to keep the mix flowing. You were supposed to put the concrete mix
in it, add the proper amount of water, screw on the lid then roll it around the
yard to mix it. Now I can't find the catalog, nor any mention of the mixer on
the net. Anyone have an idea where I might find one? I'm really getting tired of
mixing this stuff in a #3 washtub with an old hoe. (No jokes about hoes either.)