Re: [gardeners] Re: Sunday in the garden [sic]

Mon, 25 Jun 2001 20:16:33 -0500

Sounds like your garden is off to a good start Wendy. I don't grow corn either,
too cheap at the local market to bother with. Miz Anne, my wife of 40 plus
years, does grow a small stand and usually eats the entire crop at one sitting.

Hope your flu gets better, it's the devil being sick much less while pregnant.
At least I remember that from when we were still having babies. That's been
about 38 years ago come September. <VBG>

George