Re: [gardeners] Eggplant Grinder

Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:39:47 -0500

Hey Daniel, Miz Anne, my wife of 40 plus years is from St. Mary's County and her
family still lives there. Leonardtown, 5th ward, and California are the areas.
Been there since Pax River NAS was built early in WWII. She's going back there
to visit her mom and siblings on the 21st of July. I was stationed there for a
couple of years in the late fifties. Nice place back then, getting crowded now.

George