Re: [gardeners] Re: St. Mary's County Was: Eggplant

Wed, 11 Jul 2001 20:11:08 -0500

Miz Anne grew up in Hollywood too. They lived on Blackstone Road off of Clark's
Landing Road, she remembers Half Pone Point as being across from Clark's
Landing. She was a Himmelheber once upon a time. Damned strange running up on
someone else from the County. We had lots of good times back in 1958-1960 around
there. She has two brothers, two sisters, and her mom still living in St. Mary's
County.

George