Re: [gardeners] George-Pressure canner

Mon, 16 Jul 2001 06:23:20 -0500

Oh yeah, not wise to not have a rack in your canner or your BWB. Jars sitting
directly on the bottom will generally break.

I recommend two books to most folks, the Ball Blue Book, available at most
Walmart stores, and the book Putting Food By, available from Amazon.com and
other places. Both are inexpensive and well worth the money and effort.

George