Re: [gardeners] Importing seeds FYI

Janni (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 13:25:14 -0500

I remember when I moved here (MO) from CA. I had well over 70 houseplants
in the U-haul. The USDA had to inspect them all, tag them for each of the
states we were going to be going through, and put some tag on the back of
the U-haul. I had to leave 4 or 5 of them in CA. Since that was 25 years
ago, I can't remember what they were.

I am with Margaret, I didn't see anything re: seeds.

Janni