Re: [gardeners] Re: Perennials

Tue, 24 Jul 2001 07:20:48 -0500

Matt: Bambi isn't a list member anymore that I can find on the list. Allen
Merten, who is the guy with the bad back, is still a member but his back got
worse and he's not talking much right now. A few of us have called him and he is
doing okay but his spirits are sometimes low. I'm not sure he's even gardening
anymore.

Can't speak for the rest of the group but I'm doing fine thank you. B-)

George