Re: [gardeners] The garden of life.

Tue, 31 Jul 2001 08:05:46 -0500

Ma non sha! I don't work too hard me. All the stuff I do around the house is fun, lots of work true
enough but still fun. I'm gonna get those pears cut up and cooked down today some time and I still
have more basil and oregano to harvest. Health is pretty good right now, hope it stays that way.

George