Re: [gardeners] looking for opinions

Bargyla Rateaver (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 01 Aug 2001 21:59:41 +0100

I have a REAL reply for you. Many years ago I bought from Troybilt, I think,
the cart they advertised. No, I don't think I bought it, I think it was one of
the several items they GAVE me when I was teaching the
first-course-in-the-world on organic method--along with many other gifts I
received from them and other companies.

But I want to say, whether I got it as a gift or not, it has been just
marvelous, like everything else I was given. I am still using it, it is
strong, the wheels are excellent, I have used it for anything and everything,
rocks, sand, dirt, heavy or awkward things===I just LOVE it. I don't see
Troybilt ads any more--has that company died? But I am so grateful to them for
all the things with which they showered me.
=========

--

Bargyla Rateaver
http://home.earthlink.net/~brateaver