Re: [gardeners] more in August

Bargyla Rateaver (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 18:14:40 +0100

I dried some seeds from a yellow, big size tomato, that I got from the
local organic farmer, so if anyone is desperately anxious to have a
yellow, ordinary size tomato (I mean, not cherry size), I'll send.

If you already have the good soil, a spot open to good sunlight, why not
try just to see if it fruits OK.
=======

--

Bargyla Rateaver