Re: [gardeners] strange plant

lneuru (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:28:14 -0400

we wondered abot that - we grow it here in southern Ontario but the farms
are easily identifiable by row after row of small
 drying-and- curing buildings.  maybe down there some of that can be done
in the fields.  I don't remember ever seeing yellow leaves in our tobacco
fields, and we didn't spot any small buildings.

Lucinda