Re: [gardeners] Sunday in the kitchen

Mon, 24 Sep 2001 07:42:52 -0500

Thank you Penny. Now Miz Anne is sick. She subbed in a kindergarten class all last week because the
teacher has an upper respiratory illness. Now she has it with a raspy voice, congested lungs, the
whole nine yards. We've finally found the disease vector for most diseases - small school children.
<VBG> I'm making chicken soup for her now plus have her on large doses of vitamin C and E. I think
she's happy, she's laying in bed reading an art magazine and Sleepy Dawg is providing therapy.

George,off to work