Re: [gardeners] Re: Fall overview

Sun, 30 Sep 2001 10:53:24 -0500

She does keep some plus she doesn't deadhead that often so a lot falls on the ground. I've been
deadheading the ones in front all summer because I want to eliminate the ugly things from that bed.
It borders the sidewalk and the zinnias get all sprangly and hang over the walk. When I go out that
way in the morning I end up with dew or rain all over my trouser legs. Doesn't look good to walk
into a clients office with wet trousers, particularly at my age. <VBG> I think she buys new seed
every year because she's a compulsive shopper for seeds.

George