Re: [gardeners] Our beautiful October garden

Martha Brown (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 12:09:16 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_008F_01C153DF.E1515220

Good morning Ron,

It is a shame we all have to suffer from the "indigenous firebugs" and =
other thoughtless self-absorbed specimen. =20

The castor plant is the only thing I can think of that would get that =
size in St Louis with big leaves, red seed pods in clusters and is =
poisonous.  I don't grow them any longer since I have small =
grandchildren but they are impressive and get woody trunks several =
inches in diameter here before freezing in the fall.=20

Martha  =20

 =20
  ----- Original Message -----=20