Re: [gardeners] Red Passion Flower

Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:57:44 -0500

Our Fuyu persimmon, first year of production, started out with 28 simmons on it. One has made it to
ripe stage, will pick it today. Starlings, grackles, and squirrels got all the others while they
were still green. This little tree is less than 6 feet tall at this point. Gotta buy more netting I
guess.

George