Re: [gardeners] Our beautiful October garden

Bargyla Rateaver (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 18:40:45 +0100

white fly or alnost any such pest is almost always due to a lack of something
or several "somethings' in the soil. If the soil is adequate, there should
not be any such a pest.

Also, there shoudl NEVER be any charge from any one in the state or county ag
dept.  People pay taxes to support the whole burden of such employees, and
ALL kinds and levels of info have to be free.

--

Bargyla Rateaver
http://home.earthlink.net/~brateaver