Re: [gardeners] Re: Uprooting Shrubs

Bargyla Rateaver (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 19:05:30 +0100

yes, after enough time there would be such deterioration of the stump tissue
that the salt would dissolve out and down.  I probably should have said that the
place where that stump was, would not ever become part of growing land. Special
situation. But the deterioration to that extent would take years and years.

--

Bargyla Rateaver
http://home.earthlink.net/~brateaver