Re: [gardeners] imidacloprid

Bargyla Rateaver (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 10:02:01 +0100

Neem is from a tree. Yes, I long ago bought some, have not needed it any
more--maybe because so longtime organic promotion of my soil.  I remember once
long ago I got a sample from someone in Asia, and I do have some US product on
my garden shelf, not needed any more.
   I also have a whole book on Neem.  There is a similar tree here in Calif,
probably could make juice from seeds and use that.

--

Bargyla Rateaver
http://home.earthlink.net/~brateaver