Re: [gardeners] Removed?

Janni (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 20:44:34 -0600

Naw. Iv'e been busy getting winterized, grandbaby sitting and spending too
much time in the hospital!!! Hey, I bought three of those tiny air plants
they put in tiny ceramic pumpkins during the Halloween Blitz(tm). So, since
they are glued into the top of these pumpkins, can I safely, without
killing the plants, remove them??

Janni