Re: [gardeners] Tomatoes...overwinter?

Fri, 28 Dec 2001 14:08:06 -0600

Tomatoes are perennials in their native climes. You can actually set those you have back in the
ground when it warms up next year and they will grow. I have gotten crops from tomato plants that
were held over winter and then replanted. You can probably sucker them also although I have not
tried it.

George