Re: [gardeners] Terms of agreement

Elizabeth (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 23:01:49 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C18FF3.A1D68520

But, no!  I further stir the stew of controversy by saying, I must pay =
tribute to St. Pectina!  How will my jello salads set otherwise?

Elizabeth
tiarella@bellsouth  Who obviously needs to go to bed about now.......
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: George Shirley=20
  To: gardeners@globalgarden.com=20
  Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 6:40 PM
  Subject: Re: [gardeners] Terms of agreement

  No one gets it now, I changed my preferences so that part of the =
header no longer shows. Keeps the
  controversy down.

  George

  barbb@velocitus.net wrote:
  >=20
  > Hmm, I don't get the St. Pectina header on this list either - even =
when I
  > expand headers.  I do get it on the other gardens list.
  >=20
  > Barb in Idaho
  >=20
  > At 02:10 PM 12/28/01 -0600, you wrote:
  > >What joke? Terms of agreement are real and germane to the list. The =
only
  > joke was that the number of
  > >members tossed off rose to four with this mailing. <VBG>
  > >
  > >George
  > >
  > >lneuru@watarts.uwaterloo.ca wrote:
  > >>
  > >> Just curious George: I don't ever get any header and have missed
  > >> your joke...wonder if I have something turned off or what.
  > >>
  > >> Lucinda

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C18FF3.A1D68520

But, no!  I further stir the stew = of=20 controversy by saying, I must pay tribute to St. Pectina!  How will = my=20 jello salads set otherwise?

Elizabeth
tiarella@bellsouth  Who = obviously=20 needs to go to bed about now.......