Re: [gardeners] snowing in low central Tx!

Wed, 02 Jan 2002 09:02:35 -0600

In spite of the predicted 28F for this morning my thermometer read 38F at 0600.

Most of my bread machine rye bread recipes call for cocoa powder Martha, adds that deep dark color
to it. I like fennel or dill seed in my rye bread. Cut a chunk of it, spread on some mustard, hot
preferably, stack on some ham and cheese and top with another slice.

Your place sounds like how Miz Anne and I lived 30 years ago, kids and critters everywhere and love
flowing like a fountain. Happy New Year.

George