Re: winter in a Calif. garden, was Re: [gardeners] test

Janni (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 20:56:45 -0600

Will be 20 here tonight. This warm winter scares me. That means without
snow or even rain we are not going to get the ground water we need. It DID
snow about a half an inch today and more expected tomorrow night. I have my
plants in that should be in. No garden survives outside, flower or veggie,
after the middle of December (we had tomatoes until then last year).

Now I have to ask: I have this border plant that is still thriving. I have
NO idea what it is, but it resembles the green on top of a carrot plant.
Any ideas??

Janni