Re: winter in a Calif. garden, was Re: [gardeners] test

Sherryl Fawx (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 19:14:08 -0800

Yes, I think you are a few weeks ahead of us, climate-wise, even with the
frosty nights.  We are still picking oranges, and I haven't seen any bud
swell on the fruit trees yet.  Do you spray pomegranates, too?  Which
nasties attack them?

Sherryl

<snip>