Re: [gardeners] finding wells

Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:06:22 -0600

I use two bent welding rods in soda bottles. Never had a problem finding water, water in pipes, oil
in pipes, etc. I can't tell you how deep the water is or many gpm it will flow but my Grandmother
Shirley could. I believe water witching is a possibility because I can do it but can't tell you how.

George