Re: [gardeners] Mediterranean diet

Tue, 02 Apr 2002 15:34:04 -0600

Sleepy is locked out of the front yard unless one of us is with her. We have a fairly strict lease
law here.

Sleepy likes sweet chiles, I can't chop them for very long without giving her bites. Last year I
found out she was harvesting her own sweet bells. She also has a nose for when the blueberries that
are in her reach are just right for eating and has been known to eat boysenberries and raspberries.

George