Re: [gardeners] spring back east

Jeanne L. (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 03:38:44 -0700

Ron, I've been rather dreading my upcoming trip back east, but reading your
comparison I'm looking forward to it eagerly.  Spring finally got to
Pittsburgh.  A few weeks ago when I was there it was cold and not too much
was blooming - only crocuses and violas, on my property.  But now I should
have daffodils and tulips and hyacinths, the Korean Snowball tree might
have some blooms on it, maybe the golden chain tree...  lilac should be on
its way too.  I'll be there 3 weeks so I'll get to see some changes.  If
only that's all I had to do there, hang out in the garden or on the porch...

Jeanne